This web is a product of Rede Nasa, developed by A navalla suíza between 2009 and 2010. It was published on May 25, 2010. The new edition, completely redesigned, was developed from January to April, 2012, and published on May 16, the same year.
To develope this web we only have used free software.
- Web server with Ubuntu 10.10 (Maverick Meerkat).
- Pages are served by Apache 2.2.16.
- Videos are reproduced with html5 standard. We use Flowplayer as alternative video player (fallback) for older web browsers, because of possible problems with html5.
- Web site is built with PHP5 phpCan and CSS cSans frameworks with preprocessor styleCow. These tools have been developed by A Navalla suíza.
- Interactivity has been developed using jQuery frameworks and also many plugins: Masonry for layout, jMapping for Google Maps, $media for video interactivity, jQueryUI for certain widgets, Sharrre to share contents on social network, etc.
Rede Nasa's logo has been created by A Navalla suíza. Typography is Ubuntu, designed by Dalton Maag and funded by Canonical to Ubuntu OS. We use the version provided from Google Web Fonts. As complementary typography for long texts we have chosen Droid Serif, designed by Steve Matteson on 2006.
We have used colours #002A40, #00AAFF e #FFC92F.